Server Upgrade :: Saturday Aug17 @4am

Andrew Harris

Aug 10, 2013, 6:06:27 PM8/10/13
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Next Saturday, August 17 at 4am, the memory in our server will be upgraded by the datacenter. The maintenance window is 15 minutes, and I will be watching for the DC's updates like a hawk.

This will affect all ATXHS sites, including the wiki, store, pennyworth, etc. Obviously, this will NOT affect hackerspace email or Google Groups.

If you are a believer in the butterfly effect, it might affect your personal relationships and  your charisma. You will discover your hidden talents. In bed. Lucky numbers are: 13, 47, 39, 694, 22, and 6.

Andrew Harris

Aug 16, 2013, 11:04:54 PM8/16/13
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up, this is happening in six hours. Please make sure you've saved any work you're doing on the wiki by then, as the server will become unavailable for 15-30 minutes.

<3

Andrew Harris

Aug 17, 2013, 4:32:32 AM8/17/13
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
30 minutes, yo. Once again, the DC will be upgrading the memory in the server, and all sites (including wiki, store, etc) will be offline for 15-30 minutes. Will not affect email or Google Groups, may cause dysentery for those on stomach medications. Do not take with Xanax.

Andrew Harris

Aug 17, 2013, 4:58:22 AM8/17/13
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Harris

Aug 17, 2013, 5:18:01 AM8/17/13
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
Completed. Thanks for your patience, y'all!