Server Reboot :: 1am

Andrew Harris

Dec 19, 2014, 1:26:25 AM12/19/14
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'll be rebooting the server that runs our web sites shortly, at 1am. Normally I'd do this at 4am, but I'm a daywalker now, so 4am is a sleepy time for me now.

Sites will be down for a couple minutes probably. Please save any unfinished work on the wiki at this time.

Jon Kelly

Dec 19, 2014, 1:51:41 AM12/19/14
to atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Harris

Dec 19, 2014, 1:52:14 AM12/19/14
to atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
I loled.

Andrew Harris

Dec 19, 2014, 2:00:53 AM12/19/14
to atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
It's so weird, I remember liking this show as a kid. But now I'm watching the first episode on youtube and it just seems like an unfunny Xavier: Renegade Angel. Who the hell is this dude? Where are the kids parents? Why are they all at odds with Megabyte?

Rebooting evil.badthin.gs now.

Andrew Harris

Dec 19, 2014, 2:09:52 AM12/19/14
to atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
It's back up now, and you can do website things all up in our website now. There was only one issue when the server came back up, which is that me and Tim forgot to configure tomcat (which is being used for https://account.atxhs.org) in chkconfig. This has been fixed.

[root@evil ~]# chkconfig --list tomcat
tomcat          0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:on    5:on    6:off
[root@evil ~]#

tl;dr: nothing, go back to sleep.