Temporary Wireless and power Dec 1st

Amishacker

Nov 28, 2012, 6:51:52 PM11/28/12
to atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
Well, the days have certainly escaped us, so I just want to bring this up:
Saturday, do we have a good wifi router so we can throw it up there and use it?

If we want to take occupancy day 1 and get planning, we should throw it together and see what works.
I would bring up the door system, but I know jack about what we are planning there.

I think wifi and lots of power strips/extension cords would be a start.
I'm going to swing by the space shortly and count available 110 outlets.

We could also talk about cubicles.

Tim Fredlund

Dec 3, 2012, 3:34:30 PM12/3/12
to atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for missing this; its a little after the fact. To those who haven't visited, the wireless at the space is up and running and should require no configuration if you've been on the 'space wireless before.

steve.go...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2013, 11:36:24 AM12/4/13
to atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:51:52 PM UTC-6, Amishacker wrote:
I have a number of Cisco 1142 AP's (2.4 and 5g dual radio's) that I could donate and help get operational.