New Member

Pete Starnes

Sep 10, 2014, 12:23:27 PM9/10/14
to atxhs-ne...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to drop a short note to introduce myself and offer assistance if needed. I just joined ATX Hackerspace and went through orientation last night with Chad.

I serve as Director of LTE Core Services for a startup firm, Texas Energy Network. We provide broadband services to the oil and gas rigs in the Eagle Ford Shale and Permian Basin via LTE and VSAT.

I have been in the Internet industry from the very first days of the public internet.

I would be glad to help out in any way I can at the space.

Rather than give you a run down of my background, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/pstarnes

I look forward to contributing to the Hackerspace!

Pete Starnes