Enlisting paid help through this forum

matt.mcgrail

May 10, 2020, 10:51:03 AM5/10/20
to ATXHS Discuss
Hi All, trust everyone is staying safe and clutching onto sanity should you find it slipping away occasionally!

Can I use this forum to enlist (paid) help of a fellow hackerspace-er for a project in working on? Would require experience and access to the wood CNC machine(s).

I'd hoped to use the project as a learning opportunity to get onto the CNC but time is a moving and delays are stacking. Even with the space looking to "semi" open I doubt there will be training held anytime soon that will permit me to use the gear I need/want.

Thanks!
Matt

Adam Mata

May 10, 2020, 10:54:25 AM5/10/20
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I can help you shoot me an email.

Steven Black

May 11, 2020, 4:45:38 PM5/11/20
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I'm also able to potentially help. Depending on the size of your project, I have a smaller CNC router in my storage unit I could bring out to your place. Has a working area of about 750cm x 750cm, open on top and bottom to hold longer projects.