Medical Staff needs Tablets, Large Phones

Phillip Kromer

Mar 23, 2020, 10:19:38 PM3/23/20
to ATXHS Discuss, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
The palliative group at Seton Hospital got in touch and are asking for the long-term loan of tablets or phones that work and can run some kind of teleconference app: hangout, skype, zoom, facetime.

They are moving to a model where, whenever possible, doctors consult with the patient over teleconference (from down the hall) to minimize PPE changes and exposure. They need more tablets/chromebooks/etc, or barring that, more phones.

If you have a tablet or large phone that you can spare for a couple months, it would be a huge help for them. Reply directly to me and I will coordinate dropoff to the doc. You should reset your device to factory original and physically disinfect it.

Thanks,
flip