Acrylic solvent for ventilator

7 vues

Joe N

non lue,
19 avr. 2020, 10:09:2419/04/2020
à ATXHS COVID Discussion,atxhs-...@googlegroups.com,ATXHS Discuss
I forgot to get acrylic solvent this week. If you have some laying around I could use some. Let me know? Thanks

David Doscher

non lue,
19 avr. 2020, 13:57:5619/04/2020
à ATXHS COVID Discussion,atxhs-...@googlegroups.com,ATXHS Discuss,Joe N
Joe,

I will pick up some solvent on Monday at Allied Plastic.

Otherwise, I have all the wiring / electronics complete and am now doing final testing on the ventilator.

Regards,
David

On Sunday, April 19, 2020, 09:09:26 AM CDT, Joe N <josep...@gmail.com> wrote:

I forgot to get acrylic solvent this week. If you have some laying around I could use some. Let me know? Thanks

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message