Friend in town till Tuesday

michaud...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2017, 1:22:21 PM3/11/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

A good trusted friend from Europe will be in town tmrw till Tueaday morning. I would love to see if anyone in Texas could potentially extend some of that lovely Austin hospitality to her while she's in town. Please reach out to me here or directly and I would forever be in your debt.

Best Regards,
-Eric.

Sent from my iPhone

machiavelli

Mar 11, 2017, 11:41:25 PM3/11/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I'm 10 minutes south of downtown South Austin and may have a room available.

michaud...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2017, 2:25:39 PM3/12/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Oh! No room needed. They are in a hotel. Just looking to sync her up with cool people in ATX.

Sent from my iPhone

Joe N

Mar 12, 2017, 2:56:16 PM3/12/17
to ATXHS Discuss

I'll be at the hackerspace from 8 till 7pm tomorrow. I can give a tour