Facebook group to help with COVID19

Joe N

Mar 23, 2020, 12:15:07 PM3/23/20
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, ATXHS Discuss
https://www.facebook.com/groups/558123131724341/?hc_location=ufi

I have created a  Facebook group to try to marshal resources from home
-Trying to get a design or download a good file for making face shields.
-Help coordinate sewing of masks as a stop gap for hospitals and for people who might need them

--
Sincerely,
Joe Ngo

Kye Flannery

Mar 23, 2020, 12:34:33 PM3/23/20
to ATXHS Members, ATXHS Discuss
Thank you, Joe.

Kye Flannery

Have compassion for everyone you meet, even if they don't want it. What seems conceit, bad manners, or cynicism is always a sign of things no ears have heard, no eyes have seen. You do not know what wars are going on down there where the spirit meets the bone.  —Miller Williams

Valerie Grace

Mar 23, 2020, 1:01:11 PM3/23/20
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, ATXHS Discuss
Thanks Joe.  Moving forward please join ATXHS COVID Discussion and post these threads there so we have a centralized place for discussion around this.  We already have a thread in there going looking for discussion.  Anyone can join this group via Google Groups by searching ATXHS COVID Discussion as shown below.  I'll try to go through current threads and direct add some people when I have a chance today.  If anyone has issues finding or requesting to join this group, reach out to ad...@atxhs.org and I'll help you.

image.png

Valerie Grace Wilmot
Director of Administration

Byron Walley

Mar 23, 2020, 2:42:39 PM3/23/20
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Before you move forward with making home made, sewn or 3D printed masks, I think some validation should be done to see if hospitals will take them. My contacts in Washington have recently published responses from hospital stating they will not accept these items.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ATXHS Discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/atxhs-discuss/CAMMYFV8_HiNi0D6dB%3DxenfAi3OZ%2BkmSB4sJ4Df9KDcjxMjwMbg%40mail.gmail.com.

Valerie Grace

Mar 23, 2020, 2:53:29 PM3/23/20
to ATXHS Discuss, atxhs-covid...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Byron,

This discussion has moved to the ATXHS COVID Discussion group.  Please continue discussion there rather than atxhs-members or atxhs-discuss so that we can streamline communication around this topic and leave these channels open for other conversations.  I've already directly added you to the group and there are a number of threads started you can view directly here https://groups.google.com/d/forum/atxhs-covid-discussion.

Thank you,