Invitation to mapping + biking the Butler Trail

1 view

Claudio Cossio

Mar 10, 2015, 9:19:39 PM3/10/15
to atx...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone.

I am heading to SXSW to be part of a panel around geolocation, maps and data. I am part of the Mapillary team and we are organizing a mapping meetup.

http://schedule.sxsw.com/2015/events/event_IAP39587

We want to map the Butler Trail using the Mapillary platform. We had a great meetup in Barcelona during Mobile World Congress and we are organizing one in Austin during SXSW.

We rented 8 bikes for any GeoGeeks interested in joining us Saturday-Sunday-Monday (March 14 to 16).

Let me know if you are interested in taking part.

All the best and look forward in meeting you.

Regards.

Claudio.

PS. I have 1 invitation for a 1 day pass for Sunday March 15th for SXSW. Please get in touch with me if you are interested, you will be coming to the event as a Mapillary guest ;)