ATV Bootloader and screen resolution

Markosjal

Oct 3, 2011, 6:17:53 PM10/3/11
to atv-bootloader
I had been using the older bootloader and did not have this issue.....

After boortloader Ver 1 (I think, but most recent) , I see the ATV
boot screen until the Penguin appears near the top of the screen. At
that point image rolls as if possibly the video is forced to PAL on my
Non - PAL TV? My TV will do 480i 480p and 1080i , and I can say it is
in none of those formats. I did not have this problem with older
bootloader.

mjn1210

Nov 1, 2011, 2:00:29 PM11/1/11
to atv-boo...@googlegroups.com
I am having a similar issue as well.  Not sure if it is the resolution that the 1.0 kernel tries to place the tv in, and if there is a workaround or not...  0.6 works like a charm.