Restoring a 1st Gen ATV w/o a backup

Rusty Lingenfelter

Nov 19, 2011, 8:06:21 PM11/19/11
to atv-boo...@googlegroups.com
Like the subject says, can I restore my ATV to a factory state w/o a backup? Has any kind soul put an image out on the net that I could use? Since my cable provider has upgraded everything to digital, my myth server has become just about worthless. i now have enough Mac products that I might get some use out of my ATV configured at Steve and the gang intended. Thanks.

robbi...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2011, 8:11:27 PM11/19/11
to atv-boo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry- off subject.

Whoa!! Worthless because of digital cable...no-way. Myth will control any cable box HD or other with an IR blaster, very fun. Worthless...ouch, Sorry, I love my myth. But no, don't know of an original atv image. Good luck.

Scott D. Davilla

Nov 20, 2011, 6:27:44 PM11/20/11
to atv-boo...@googlegroups.com

See http://code.google.com/p/atv-bootloader/wiki/ATVBackup -> Opps I