[DG-AM] Notes, DG-AM call 28-Feb-2012

1 view

Heather Flanagan

Feb 28, 2012, 2:58:31 PM2/28/12
to dg...@kantarainitiative.org

Hi all -

Notes from the call are available on the wiki:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/AMDG/AMDG+Meeting+Notes+2012-02-28

-Heather

Colin Wallis

Feb 28, 2012, 5:32:05 PM2/28/12
to dg...@kantarainitiative.org
Thanks Heather.
Two comments:

1) Don not turning up on the call... I don't know whether there was an implicit assumption that he would attend and brief us on OIX AX on a future call, but it worries me that we have that action (inviting him) as complete, when the result of the action didn't happen. If it's not Don, then we need to find someone else (even if it's one of us briefing the rest on what the material available on the OIX web site re this), so that we can communicate a clear understanding about what this group is doing before we publish the report.

Keith's action around LDAP and x.509. Keith mentioned some other things as well as registry. LDAP and X.509 have classification systems which should be noted.
And Keith put it something like .... 'Eduperson governance committee agree to add the attribute to the object class' (I guess there's a sense of an attribute from an LDAP xxxx.class/attribute classification is agreed to be added to the Eduperson object class/attribute classification).

May not be necessary for the Minutes just as long as Keith puts into the report draft, all the necessary pieces.. :-)

Great call though.
Cheers!
Colin

Hi all -

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/AMDG/AMDG+Meeting+Notes+2012-02-28

====
CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.
====

Keith Hazelton

Feb 28, 2012, 5:44:45 PM2/28/12
to Colin Wallis, dg...@kantarainitiative.org
On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 22:32 +0000, Colin Wallis wrote:
> Thanks Heather.
> Two comments:
>
> 1) Don not turning up on the call... I don't know whether there was an implicit assumption that he would attend and brief us on OIX AX on a future call, but it worries me that we have that action (inviting him) as complete, when the result of the action didn't happen. If it's not Don, then we need to find someone else (even if it's one of us briefing the rest on what the material available on the OIX web site re this), so that we can communicate a clear understanding about what this group is doing before we publish the report.
>
> Keith's action around LDAP and x.509. Keith mentioned some other things as well as registry. LDAP and X.509 have classification systems which should be noted.
> And Keith put it something like .... 'Eduperson governance committee agree to add the attribute to the object class' (I guess there's a sense of an attribute from an LDAP xxxx.class/attribute classification is agreed to be added to the Eduperson object class/attribute classification).
>
> May not be necessary for the Minutes just as long as Keith puts into the report draft, all the necessary pieces.. :-)

Will do. --k

Salvatore D'Agostino

Feb 29, 2012, 11:52:57 AM2/29/12
to Keith Hazelton, Colin Wallis, dg...@kantarainitiative.org
I will work to reschedule with Don, thanks Keith.