[DG-AM] REMINDER & AGENDA: DG-AM call, 21-Mar-2012

Heather Flanagan

Mar 19, 2012, 12:54:38 PM3/19/12
to dg...@kantarainitiative.org
Hi all -

Just a reminder: we have our Attribute Management Discussion Group call this Wednesday (an out-of-sequence call). Agenda is online in detail, with summary below.

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/AMDG/AMDG+Meeting+Agenda+2012-03-21

* *Date:* Wednesday, March 21, 2012 (?)
* *Time:* 12h PT / 15h ET / 19h UTC
* Dial in: * Skype: \+99051000000481 * US Dial-In: \+1-805-309-2350 \| Room Code: 613-2898

AGENDA:

1. Administrative
a. Roll Call
b. New member introduction - no new members
c. Agenda confirmation
d. Action item review
2. Discussion
a. IDTrust week
b. Report Draft

Keith Hazelton

Mar 21, 2012, 3:03:02 PM3/21/12
to Heather Flanagan, dg...@kantarainitiative.org
>From Heather:----------

Hi Keith, Anna -

I am having difficulties getting network connectivity, which means a) I can't get on the AMDG call until I sort this out and b) I don't have access to the email account that has Sal's info to let him know. I don't know if I can post to the list from an unsubscibed account.

Joni, if I donMt get this fixed, this will also impact the LC call.

Argh!

hazelton.vcf