[DG-AM] upcoming meeting schedule and doodle poll

Heather Flanagan

Mar 10, 2012, 12:52:01 PM3/10/12
to dg...@kantarainitiative.org
Hi all -

Our next regularly scheduled meeting is this coming Tuesday, 13 March. That time slot conflicts with the first day of the ID Trust meeting, and I believe a significant number of you (most of the voting members, in fact) are going to be at that meeting. So, I propose the following: we will cancel the call for next week, and aim for an ad hoc call for the week after. Below is a doodle poll to find out what time might work for the most interested parties. Please respond to that poll no later than Wednesday, 14 March (COB) and I'll send out the results.

http://www.doodle.com/ckma2v4pvttw224q

If you haven't updated the draft report in the wiki with your thoughts, please do so this coming week. The goal is to have a final draft ready to go by the end of this month.

Thanks!

Heather

Heather Flanagan

Mar 13, 2012, 12:35:39 PM3/13/12
to dg...@kantarainitiative.org
Just a reminder - please submit your doodle poll entries by tomorrow afternoon (if you have not done so already).

Thanks!
-Heather