who's driving this thing?

Gregory Guthe

Mar 21, 2017, 10:04:40 AM3/21/17
to con...@openattribute.com
Hi,

I'm trying to get a security bug fixed for openattribute.com.

Who's the right person to contact for operations related things for the site?

Thanks,
Greg

Pat Lockley (Pgogy)

Mar 21, 2017, 10:51:00 AM3/21/17
to attrib-g...@googlegroups.com
Ben M from Mozilla has control of the website I believe

--
Pgogy Webstuff
pgogywebstuff.com

Benjamin Moskowitz

Mar 21, 2017, 1:55:47 PM3/21/17
to attrib-g...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, no longer at Mozilla but I believe I can help fix. Following up with Greg offline.

Cheers,
Ben