attribution tool

Penny Pearson

Oct 13, 2015, 12:02:28 PM10/13/15
to con...@openattribute.com

Hi Open Attribute;

I’m looking for tools to help give proper credit and came across your “addon” – I’ve installed it, but it is not the same as the one advertised on your home page (the CC icon in the unibox)

With the current add-on (the human image with the (( and )) on each side, I do not get the option to get either HTML or plain text for the attribution. I’ve looked for this CC add on/extention in the Chrome store, but no luck. Am I missing something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I plan on using your tool in an online webinar I’m doing which includes teaching proper attribution.

Thank you!

Penny

Penny Pearson, Coordinator, Distance Learning Projects

916-228-2753 (desk)

@otanpenny

“The miracle is this: The more we share the more we have.” Leonard Nimoy

Share more with Creative Commons licensing and Open Educational Resources

Outreach and Technical Assistance Network (OTAN)

Sacramento County Office of Education

P.O. Box 269003, Sacramento, CA 95826-9003

(800) 894-3113 (CA Only) or (916) 228-2580 Fax: 916-228-2563

Find OTAN on Facebook & Twitter

Pat Lockley (Pgogy)

Oct 13, 2015, 12:08:08 PM10/13/15
to attrib-g...@googlegroups.com, con...@openattribute.com
Hello,
Is this a problem with the chrome plugin?
Could you send a screen shot?
Pat

--
Pgogy Webstuff