problem with open attribute app

Pat Hooker

Aug 24, 2016, 10:05:40 PM8/24/16
to con...@openattribute.com
Good evening!
I just downloaded the open attribute app on my chrome browser. I went to flickr and tried to get the info so that I can use the pic without violating copyright laws but when I click on the icon on the top right corner of my screen, nothing happens… I just see a window which I have attached a picture of.
Can you help?
Thanks!
Pat

Patricia Ballarin Hooker
"Carpe Diem"
    Horace

Pat Lockley (Pgogy)

Aug 25, 2016, 6:37:42 AM8/25/16
to attrib-g...@googlegroups.com
Will check later and get back to you

On 2016-08-24 22:05, Pat Hooker wrote:
> Good evening!
> I just downloaded the open attribute app on my chrome browser. I went
> to flickr and tried to get the info so that I can use the pic without
> violating copyright laws but when I click on the icon on the top right
> corner of my screen, nothing happens… I just see a window which I
> have attached a picture of.
> Can you help?
> Thanks!
> Pat
>
> Patricia Ballarin Hooker
> "Carpe Diem"
> Horace
>
> --

Pgogy Webstuff
pgogywebstuff.com

Pat Lockley (Pgogy)

Aug 26, 2016, 1:50:56 PM8/26/16
to attrib-g...@googlegroups.com, con...@openattribute.com
Hello

Can you send me the flickr link
I've tried on my PC and it works as expected (just about)

Pat