MERLOT submission of Open Attribute: Creative Commons (CC) Attribution Tools

MERLOT Webmaster

Jan 30, 2017, 3:12:23 PM1/30/17
to con...@openattribute.com
Dear Author,

One of the members of MERLOT has posted a link to your module, Open Attribute: Creative Commons (CC) Attribution Tools, on our website https://www.merlot.org/merlot/viewMaterial.htm?id=1270761. This is only a link to your website, not the actual material.

MERLOT - the Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning Online and Teaching - is a digital library and an online community of faculty, students, librarians, administrators and other staff who collaborate to increase the quantity of shareable, high-quality, web-based, interactive teaching and learning materials. Our primary audience is instructors who are interested in using technology in higher education. When an item is added to the MERLOT repository, such as yours, only the metadata is added, along with a link, to direct traffic to your site.

Authors and developers of modules such as you benefit from being included in MERLOT because their materials are reviewed by our rigorous peer review process (http://info.merlot.org/merlothelp/index.htm#merlot_peer_review_information.htm#Peer_Review_Processes). You may also receive feedback from other faculty and students via our Comment and Learning Exercise features, as well as through professional acknowledgement from discipline communities linked to professional organizations. Our awards programs (http://info.merlot.org/merlothelp/index.htm#merlot_peer_review_information.htm#MERLOT_Awards) recognize Excellence in Authorship, Service, and Application of MERLOT on an annual basis.

We recognize the efforts of people like you who have created learning materials and have agreed to share their work through MERLOT. To protect and guide members of the MERLOT community, we have adopted the intellectual property policies of the increasingly popular consortium, Creative Commons (www.creativecommons.org). We are doing this to:

- Encourage creators of online materials to share their work with others who might wish to reuse the materials.
- Ensure that contributions of online materials by MERLOT members are protected from misuse and abuse.

We would like to encourage you, as a developer of online materials, to declare Creative Commons licenses for all your material so that others don't use your work in ways counter to your intentions. Creative Commons provides an easy process for defining licenses; it also provides HTML code you can copy directly to your website to let others know what license applies to your work. To easily select the license of your choice, go to www.creativecommons.org/license.

If you are not already a member of MERLOT, we invite you to join the community. Membership is free and as a member of MERLOT, you can add additional learning materials as well as learning exercises and member comments to the collection. To join, please go to https://www.merlot.org/merlot/join.htm

Thank you for making your site available to educators! If you alter the URL or release a new version of your material, please notify us (via webm...@merlot.org) so we have the most up-to-date information.

If you would like more information about MERLOT, please see our website at https://www.merlot.org or our online help at http://info.merlot.org. You can also contact us directly at webm...@merlot.org.

Sincerely,
The MERLOT Administrative Team

Pat Lockley (Pgogy)

Jan 31, 2017, 11:02:07 AM1/31/17
to attrib-g...@googlegroups.com
Thoughts on this - seems no big deal to me?
--
Pgogy Webstuff
pgogywebstuff.com

Molly Kleinman

Jan 31, 2017, 11:10:14 AM1/31/17
to attrib-g...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, it's funny that they send such a long email. I'm familiar with MERLOT and it's a legitimate OER clearinghouse, so I don't see any problems here. It's nice that someone still finds Open Attribute useful!

Pat Lockley (Pgogy)

Jan 31, 2017, 12:08:35 PM1/31/17
to attrib-g...@googlegroups.com
I went to MERLOT to rate it five out of five :)

I still fix the two plugins of mine when I've time

--
Pgogy Webstuff
pgogywebstuff.com

Laura

Feb 1, 2017, 2:17:12 AM2/1/17
to attrib-g...@googlegroups.com
I also smiled when this came through. Like someone mentioning an old friend you haven't thought of in years...

Hope everyone is well.

*Waves at you all*

Pgogy Webstuff
pgogywebstuff.com

Masoud Shokohi

On 2017-01-30 20:12, MERLOT Webmaster wrote:

Dear Author,

One of the members of MERLOT has posted a link to your module,
Open <mass.s...@gmail.com > of MERLOT HAS POSTED

jess bond

Nov 12, 2022, 7:29:25 AM11/12/22
to Attribution Generator
How can make Gray Light. Alliance Ark are a Xenon gray tainth light. We may Take Ps4 protection glass four because are Dream Unexisted colours. Positive New Light. Create please. I'm feel emotionnaly unexpected and block. White fusion Black = Gray, nuance, calm, dream, sex, Neon limited for not obligate port protection glass. 3xit Light door. Help me. I dont wanna money but better to forever life's gooddess. Join me Jessbour...@gmail.com