Research articles

Dr. Arthur Becker-Weidman

Sep 4, 2017, 9:38:46 AM9/4/17
to Attachment-Focused Treatment Institute
I thought you might find the biblio of interest.

best regards

art

AR-Sep-2017-1.pdf

mjb...@rogers.com

Sep 4, 2017, 4:29:08 PM9/4/17
to attachment-focused-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Art
Thanks!
Michael
--

---

Mary-Jo Land

Aug 29, 2021, 3:04:03 PM8/29/21
to attachment-focused-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a client who is being accused of Parental Alienation and I have just learned that the judge is going to do a rapid change of residence. My client is to bring the children to the courthouse and the judge is likely going to send them home with the other parent. The children have been violently refusing most access visits.

Does anyone have any current literature on this subject?

Much appreciated.

Mary-Jo

Mary-Jo Land, Registered Psychotherapist (she / her)
289-237-7056
maryjoland.ca
maryjoland.ca/when-we-are-very-young/
home...@sympatico.ca

"If a community values its children, it must cherish their parents.” John Bowlby, 1951

If you are in crisis, please call 911, your family doctor, or your local crisis line.

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment to it are intended for the addressee only and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender if you have received this E-mail by mistake, and please delete it and the attachments (and all copies) in a secure manner. Thank you.Message de confidentialité : Ce message et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à la personne ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation, divulgation, distribution ou copie non autorisée est strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce courriel, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur et effacer l'original (et toutes les pièces jointes) de manière sécuritaire. Merci.

--

---
<AR-Sep-2017-1.pdf>

Dr. Arthur Becker-Weidman

Aug 29, 2021, 4:13:35 PM8/29/21
to attachment-focused-...@googlegroups.com
depends on the state and the age of the children..  In NY at age 16 the children can do what they wish regardless of the court

art

Dr. Arthur Becker-Weidman
Center For Family Development
5820 Main Street, suite 406
Williamsville, NY 14221
AWei...@gmail.com
Home Address in Florida:
2410 W. Azeele St., unit 213
Tampa, FL 33609

Mary Jo Land

Aug 29, 2021, 5:44:20 PM8/29/21
to attachment-focused-...@googlegroups.com
Kids are under 8

Sent from my iPhone

Dr. Arthur Becker-Weidman

Aug 29, 2021, 6:09:43 PM8/29/21
to attachment-focused-...@googlegroups.com

spagnolo...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2023, 6:27:46 AM3/21/23
to Attachment-Focused Treatment Institute
My dear
I would like to inform you about my podcast on

The Self and its continuity: Out of body experience - Rosa Spagnolo.

This is the link. Enjoy the listening

Talks On Psychoanalysis - English

https://link.chtbl.com/p-eqlPO-