Heart Drawing

Arthur Becker-Weidman

Sep 30, 2016, 5:48:07 PM9/30/16
to Attachment-Focused Treatment Institute
I'd previously sent out a pdf of my recent article, but I think the drawings in that pdf were in black and white.  The attached PDF has the drawings in color.

best regards

art

Wendy Lim-Yeap

May 23, 2019, 9:24:40 AM5/23/19
to attachment-focused-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr Art,

Please could you resend the pdf again? I wanted to refer to it but it does not seem to be attached to this email and I can't seem to find the earlier email.

Best Regards,
Wendy

--

---

"Arthur Becker-Weidman, PhD"

May 23, 2019, 9:49:22 AM5/23/19
to Dr., Wendy Lim-Yeap
Heart Drawing-Printed article.pdf

Wendy Lim-Yeap

May 23, 2019, 9:51:04 AM5/23/19
to attachment-focused-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Art,
I found your paper by searching for the journal! :)
Attaching it for those who want to read it.

Best Regards,
Wendy
The Heart Drawing- A New Diagnostic Tool.pdf

Wendy Yeap

May 23, 2019, 10:01:36 AM5/23/19
to awei...@aweidman.cnc.net, Dr.
Thank you!