Ep.5 When We Are Very Young

Mary-Jo Land

Oct 16, 2017, 1:08:53 PM10/16/17
to Mary-Jo Land
Hello all,

Here is the link to Ep. 5 of When We Are Very Young. This one is about why behavioural methods don’t work with children with attachment and trauma difficulties.

Here is a Flyer for your use as you wish.
The videos are free, short, great for parents who are parenting kid with Developmental Trauma.
When We Are Very Young FLyer 1.docx

Mary-Jo Land

Oct 23, 2017, 6:32:23 AM10/23/17
to Mary-Jo Land
Only a regulated parent can re-regulate a child. Here’s a video to share with parents to help explain.
I hope you will share, subscribe and comment.

Thank you! We have exceeded 1000 views of When We Are Very Young!

Mary-Jo

Mary-Jo Land, Registered Psychotherapist
When We Are Very Young video series on attachment, trauma and parenting.
 Episode 1: Attachment and Society Part 1 https://youtu.be/P2fCVUdcLwA

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-jo-land-r-p-68491417/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and

<When We Are Very Young FLyer 1.docx>

Please feel free to use and share, please comment and subscribe.

Mary-Jo Land, Registered Psychotherapist
When We Are Very Young video series on attachment, trauma and parenting.
 Episode 1: Attachment and Society Part 1 https://youtu.be/P2fCVUdcLwA

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-jo-land-r-p-68491417/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and

Mary-Jo Land

Oct 23, 2017, 6:49:35 AM10/23/17
to Mary-Jo Land