ATS-Postiats-test

gmhwxi

Jan 26, 2015, 12:22:58 AM1/26/15
to ats-lan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I created the following repository for the purpose of testing ATS2:

https://github.com/githwxi/ATS-Postiats-test

Everyone is welcome to contribute testing code. The "wilder" the coding style is, the better.
Just make sure that you do not submit code that loops indefinitely :)

You can easily figure out how to contribute by simply taking a look at the following directory:

https://github.com/githwxi/ATS-Postiats-test/tree/master/contrib

Please do not submit anything that may (potentially) result in copyright infringement!

Cheers!

gmhwxi

Dec 3, 2016, 11:22:39 AM12/3/16
to ats-lang-users
Hi,

I will periodically ask for help on writing code to test ATS.

For instance, here is some code for testing ATSLIB/prelude:

https://github.com/githwxi/ATS-Postiats-test/tree/master/core/ATSLIB/prelude

You are welcome to contribute. If you contribute regularly, I will be happy to create
a subdirectory for you in the following directory:

https://github.com/githwxi/ATS-Postiats-test/tree/master/contrib

Please simply issue a git-pull request. Hopefully, we can gradually have an active group
of contributors, which should help the development of ATS tremendously in a long run.

Cheers!