Atramhasis 0.4.1

Koen Van Daele

Mar 4, 2015, 10:51:31 AM3/4/15
to atram...@googlegroups.com
Today, we present to you Atramhasis 0.4.1.

Atramhasis is an online vocabulary editor. It allows a user to create and edit  an oline thesaurus or vocabulary adhering to the SKOS specification through a simple web interface. This allows any user with access to a web browser to consult the thesauri and if so wanted (and authorised), to edit them.

This release of Atramhasis is a minor update of the `0.4.0` release, focussing on small corrections and improvements and extending and updating the documentation. A few interesting non-invasive features were added, mostly to the editor's admin interface.
As such it is now possible to merge a local concept with an external concept it has been matched with. This is an operation that compares the local concept and the remote one and imports any labels and notes not present in the local concept.
A fair amount of improvements were also made to the machine-readable exports of RDF data. Until now it was only possible to export an entire conceptscheme to RDF. With version 0.4.1 it's also possible to export an individual concept, collection or conceptscheme (being a conceptscheme without all it's concepts).
The public interface has recieved some updates that make it somewhat more user-friendly, and help expose all pages and downloads available. More information on what has been changed can be found in our release notes.

More substantial changes will be coming in the next version (`0.5.0`). More information about these can be found in our issue tracker.

For any questions about Atramhasis, please contact us via our forum or create a ticket. Atramhasis is being developed as open source software by Flanders Heritage under a GPL license. If you want to contribute to the project, please consult the documentation or get in touch with us.

The Atramhasis team.