Ubuntu 16.04?

Jeff McConocha

Sep 1, 2016, 7:00:04 PM9/1/16
to AtomiaDNS
No package support for Ubuntu 16.04 yet?
--clip--

W: The repository 'http://public.apt.atomia.com/ubuntu-xenial xenial Release' does not have a Release file.

N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.

N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

E: Failed to fetch http://public.apt.atomia.com/ubuntu-xenial/dists/xenial/main/binary-amd64/Packages  404  Not Found

--clip--

Jimmy Bergman

Sep 2, 2016, 1:27:22 AM9/2/16
to atom...@googlegroups.com
Hi

No, its coming shortly (a few weeks max), but its true that currently the latest Ubuntu STS with a binary release for us is 14.04.

It is possible to build your own packages with https://github.com/atomia/atomiadns/blob/develop/build.sh if time is critical
and 14.04 is a no-go.

Best regards,
Jimmy

Jeff McConocha

Sep 2, 2016, 1:45:01 PM9/2/16
to AtomiaDNS
Thanks for the info, Jimmy!

No, 14.04 is not a problem. It's just not what was installed on the VM. (We always roll out with the latest stable release on new systems by default.)
I've gone ahead and re-installed it as 14.04 and will be installing AtomiaDNS on that instance.

Thanks again,
Jeff
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to atomiadns+...@googlegroups.com.