Atomia DNS API

Benoit Y

Nov 25, 2016, 5:12:30 AM11/25/16
to AtomiaDNS
Hello,

I have install atomia dns master on centos 6.8 with apache 2.4 and postgresql 9.6.

I try to launch this example ( atomiadnsclient_wsdl.pl ) and i have this problem :

got fault of type transport error: 500 Can't connect to atomiadns.soap.server:80 (Bad hostname 'atomiadns.soap.server')

Any ideas to help me ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Benoît Y.

Jimmy Bergman

Nov 25, 2016, 5:29:17 AM11/25/16
to atom...@googlegroups.com
Hi

You should set soap_uri in /etc/atomiadns.conf to something more like
soap_uri = http://127.0.0.1/atomiadns

and then instead use server/client/atomiadnsclient (or install it with the atomiadns-client package).

Best regards,
Jimmy