soap:AuthError.Not.Authenticated.

Andreas Olovsson

Oct 23, 2015, 2:53:44 AM10/23/15
to AtomiaDNS
Hello!

I have been trying to install AtomiaDNS aswell as a nameserver with the guide from the website and all worked well until i install the webapp. I can access the site and im getting no errors but cant login or use the API anymore couse of "invalid username and password".

This worked fine before the webapp was installed... Does is change anything else when installed? I havent changed the .conf since the installation.

My /etc/atomiadns.conf:

db_name = zonedata
db_hostname = localhost
db_username = atomiadns
db_password = XXXXXXXXXXX

soap_username = ad...@example.com
soap_password = XXXXXXXXXX

require_auth = 1
auth_admin_user = ad...@example.com
auth_admin_password = XXXXXXXXXX

webapp_nameservers =111.222.333.444,4444.3333.2222.1111

The error im getting is when trying to use the atomiadnsclient:

got fault of type soap:AuthError.NotAuthenticated: invalid username or password at /usr/share/perl5/Atomia/DNS/ServerHandler.pm line 975

Thanks!