D2RQ mapped roller online

Henry Story

Oct 14, 2006, 7:46:39 AM10/14/06
to atom...@googlegroups.com
There is a first version of the D2RQ roller online now. An test
instance of roller has been placed here

http://roller.blogdns.net:8080/roller

And a version of the D2RQ mapped roller database is here

http://roller.blogdns.net:2020/

The mapping which is available at https://sommer.dev.java.net/atom/
is very much simplified.

Please let everyone keep this information on this list for the moment
so that we can improove things further before involving a larger
audience.

Some comments below .

1. Comments on D2RQ
--------------------

There are many cases where it is very useful to have anonymous nodes.
For example if I wish to describe properties of a representation,
then I don't really want to give it a URL. It would be nice if the
html views showed anonymous nodes and their properties, without
forcing one to go through another web page.

So for example the entry
http://roller.blogdns.net:2020/page/weblogentry/
8ae480810e380dc7010e41f6ac5c0008

instead of having the following link information

<> awol:link <http://roller.blogdns.net:2020/resource/links/test/
entry/a_new_entry/alternate> .

It could have the following

<> awol:link [ awol:href <http://roller.blogdns.net:8080/roller/test/
entry/a_new_entry>;
awol:rel <http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/
alternate> ...
] .

ie fold in the information from the link page

2. THE MAPPING
--------------
Roller has a lot more tables than I have made available.

roller-datamodel.png

Henry Story

Oct 14, 2006, 11:12:13 AM10/14/06
to atom...@googlegroups.com, Bizer Chris, Cyganiak Richard
On 14 Oct 2006, at 13:46, Henry Story wrote:
> 3. TODO
> -------
>
> - Add example queries on the SPARQL page

I have added 4 examples to the SPARQL page

http://roller.blogdns.net:2020/snorql/

Henry