Re: AtomOWL namespace

1 view

Henry Story

May 15, 2007, 11:30:38 PM5/15/07
to Uldis Bojars, atom...@googlegroups.com, Andreas Blumauer
Hi Uldis,

I don't know what I should do about it. Of course I could/can make
that namespace stable. But I don't know what people in the community
think about that.

There are a few more fixes to do to the ontology, that Andreas
Blumauer sent me, and also I can see that it may require some
evolution to take account of the new things in the Atom Protocol.

We had thought of going through some w3c process at some point. At
the time it seemed to involve some laywers and Sun was not doing
well. Perhaps now that semantic web things are going better... Still
some work to do there.

What should I do?

Henry

Home page: http://bblfish.net/