Interview With Killed By Desk

Atom Gorengutan

Jul 13, 2021, 3:40:01 PM7/13/21
to Atom and his Package email list
Hi there,
I hope this finds you well!
If you're so inclined, @KilledByDesk podcast opted/was intimidated into talking to rambling ol' me about teaching and punk. https://killed-by-desk.simplecast.com/episodes/40-adam-goren-high-school-science-teacher-atom-his-package-armalite… I'd not yet been familiar with the podcast when they approached me but have since enjoyed the heck out it.

Beware! High school children may be exposed to a bad word employed in the theme song by M.O.T.O. and will undoubtedly be corrupted.* *presumes said high school children have managed to avoid the internet/life thus far.

Take good care!
Atom