We Answer Questions About Harry Potter To a Part of The Onion and more...

Atomgo

Aug 4, 2011, 5:13:32 PM8/4/11
to Atom and his Package email list
1. My friend Mike McKee saw the Harry Potter movie without seeing the
ones that preceded it. Here are his questions to my family, & our
answers:
http://www.avclub.com/philadelphia/articles/atom-and-his-potterage,59924/

2. My friend Brian maintains a blog that ... well... in his words... :
"The long and short of it is that I thought it might be a good idea to
document years and years of music, photos, fliers, whatever so that
the folks involved could revisit from time to time."

So, the blog documents the music a smallish bunch of us who grew up
together made & and the experiences we had. It is likely interesting
only to a few more than that smallish bunch, but perhaps you'll like
it? It includes, among other things, lots of early recordings from and
details about different bands we were in!

http://gokidgo.org/

Hope this finds you well.
Take care,
Atom