TV Casualty Halloween show Videos & pretending we're Minor Threat show coming up

Atomgo

Nov 21, 2010, 11:41:02 AM11/21/10
to Atom and his Package email list
Hi!
Every few months, some friends and I have played a show under the name
TV Casualty - (video you tube channel here) where we'll cover a bunch
of songs by a particular punk band we like and have different friends
sing.

On Thursday October 28th at Johnny Brenda's in Philadelphia, I played
Misfits songs on guitar, while Andy Nelson, Ted Leo, Brian Sokel &
Chris Wilson played the same songs at the same time on either a
different guitar, a big guitar, drums or a face. I have liked the
Misfits since I was 12 years old. All proceeds go to help fuzzy
things... Glenn Danzig would surely agree with this. The videos are
all posted if you're interested.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DNZGDYLE

We're doing a Minor Threat - all ages set in December at Kung Fu
Necktie in Philly, with our friend Mike (Ian) McKee singing. I'll
give you a bit more info later.

Hope this finds you well.
Atom