TV CASUALTY INVITES YOU TO A NIGHT WITH THE MISFITS!

Atomgo

Sep 28, 2010, 8:26:14 PM9/28/10
to Atom and his Package email list
Every few months, some friends and I have played a show where we'll
cover a bunch of songs by a particular punk band we like and have
different friends sing.

We did a Ramones set in July with Rodney Anonymous from the Dead
Milkmen singing... a Misfits set last Halloween with Ted Leo singing
(with H1N1, by the way)... and gosh darn, it's almost Halloween
again.

So, on Thursday October 28th at Johnny Brenda's in Philadelphia, I'll
play Misfits songs on guitar, while Andy Nelson, Ted Leo, Brian Sokel
& Chris Wilson play the same songs at the same time on either a
different guitar, a big guitar, drums or a face. I have liked the
Misfits since I was 12 years old. All proceeds go to help fuzzy
things... Glenn Danzig would surely agree with this.

Here's the info. You may want to buy tickets beforehand I'm told.
TICKETS ON SALE! http://www.r5productions.com/event-details/?tfly_event_id=18135
[www.r5productions.com] »

R5 Productions Presents:
TV Casualty as THE MISFITS

...With Live From Hollywood Cemetery and The England Belongs To Twee
Sound System

Thu, October 28, 2010
9:00 pm
$10.00

TV CASUALTY as THE MISFITS !

Ted Leo of TED LEO/PHARMACISTS
Chris Wilson of TED LEO/PHARMACISTS
Andy Nelson of PAINT IT BLACK
Atom Goren of ATOM & HIS PACKAGE
Brian Sokel of FRANKLIN

All Proceeds To Benefit:
PHILADELPHIA ANIMAL WELFARE SOCIETY (PAWS)
http://www.phillypaws.org/ [www.phillypaws.org] »

Live From Hollywood Cemetery Featuring members of TED LEO/PHARMACISTS,
ACTION PATROL, THE NATION OF ULYSSES, THE MAKE-UP, (YOUNG) PIONEERS,
TRA LA LA and DAMNATION A.D.

Venue Information:
Johnny Brenda's
1201 N. Frankford Ave