Fwd: Dead Best Announce Debut Album, Share Single "Life Love and Liberty"

Atom Goren

Nov 21, 2021, 12:24:13 PM11/21/21
to atom-and-his-pa...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,
I hope this finds you and yours healthy and well.
Below is some information about some rock music my dear friend Brian and I have been working on and are releasing in a couple of weeks.  It's noisy and weird but still hook-y and catchy we think.  Maybe you'll like it too?
Okee - take good good care!
Atom

Members of Atom and His Package, AM/FM, Franklin announce collaborative effort

DEAD BEST ANNOUNCE DEBUT ALBUM SHARE SINGLE "LIFE LOVE AND LIBERTY"

COLLABORATION BETWEEN MEMBERS OF ATOM AND HIS PACKAGE, AM/FM, FRANKLIN ANNOUNCE DEBUT LP

Dead Best is a first time collaboration between long time friends Adam Goren (Atom and His Package, Fracture, Armalite) and Brian Sokel (Franklin, AM/FM). Living next to each other throughout the pandemic, Goren and Sokel's neighborly interactions led the two to try writing music together, just to see what it would sound like. One song quickly became three, and soon they were recording what would come to be the self titled debut release from Dead Best. Dead Best takes the raw pandemic expressions of two punk veterans and refines them into a ripping 13 tracks. Exhuming deep anxieties through pummeling guitars and frantic, distorted vocals, the LP is a brief but clear profile of Goren and Sokel’s combined creative voice.

Listen Now
Sharing their first single, "Life Love and Liberty", Dead Best announced their debut self titled LP, out December 10th on Don Giovanni Records. Simple punchy drums cue in the LP's opening track, inciting a barrage of aggressive guitar work and heavily distorted vocals. Capturing the duo’s explosive sound in under a minute and a half, Life, Love and Liberty is an introduction to the fast paced world of Dead Best.

Dead Best is available for pre-order now
Find Dead Best:
 Spotify - Apple Music - Bandcamp

For all press inquiries, please contact: jamiek...@gmail.com
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website

Don Giovanni Records · P.O. Box 628 · Kingston, NJ 08528 · USA

--
Adam Goren (he/him)