This Might Be A Podcast - Purple Toupee (A TMBG Covers Compilation for Garrett)

Atom Gorengutan

Jul 19, 2021, 3:20:44 PM7/19/21
to Atom and his Package email list
Hi!
This Might Be A Podcast is a podcast hosted by elementary school music teacher and They Might Be Giants enthusiast Greg Simpson.  He's put together PURPLE TOUPEE, a They Might Be Giants covers CD/Digital compilation to benefit his student Garrett who is fighting brain cancer.  Greg and I collaborated on our very own version of The Alphabet of Nations despite not likely being within 700 miles of each other in the last 18 years.  Anyways, it's up for preorder!

To hear previews of tracks and get more information, watch this handy YouTube video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li53DfHi6gw

I hope this finds you well!
Take good care,
Atom