The Huge Euge Holiday Show Virtual Telethon

Atom Gorengutan

Dec 5, 2021, 12:29:52 PM12/5/21
to Atom and his Package email list
Hi all,
I hope this finds you and yours healthy and well.  Since I would likely miscommunicate the guts of this (see: I don't know what "Twitch" is and that's just in the first sentence), I'll just include the stuff that nice guy Ryan Francis passed along about an internet-y event he does that aims to be fun and draw attention (and funds hopefully) to some nice things.  He asked if I had any Atom and His Package video footage that likely hadn't been seen around much.  I did!   Read on if you're interested.
Take good care,
Atom

The Huge Euge Holiday Show Virtual Telethon is happening on Twitch and we added a SECOND DAY!

Saturday, December 11 3pm - 1am (EST)
Sunday, December 12 1pm - 8pm (EST)

The telethon will be streaming LIVE with your host Ryan Francis aka Huge Euge from the b-horror film THANKSKILLING. All performances and podcasts have been pre-recorded and generously donated to the telethon by the owners themselves to help raise money for a list of incredible non profits including:

PUNK ROCK SAVES LIVES

TONY SLY MUSIC FOUNDATION FOR KIDS

ACLU

COMMUNITY REFUGEE AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES

THE FAITH MISSION OF COLUMBUS HOMELESS SHELTER

The show is FREE to attend, but please take a moment to share a donation if you can.

LIVE phone calls to the studio! TRIVIA! And who knows what surprise celebrity guests may pop their head in to say hello!

Save the date! Flyer and schedule attached!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Benefit Telethon 1.jpeg
Benefit Telethon 2.jpeg
Benefit Telethon 3.jpeg