TV Casualty pretends it is Black Flag

Atomgo

Apr 12, 2011, 9:27:40 PM4/12/11
to Atom and his Package email list
Hello people who may be interested in this... I play in a thing with
some friends where we play every few months, covering a different old
punk band that we like's songs, with a different friend of ours
singing. This time: Black Flag with our friend Dan Yemin singing.

Thanks for being interested!
Atom

Here is info!

Thursday, April 21 at 9:00pm
Johnny Brenda's 1201 N. Frankford Ave
Get your tickets for TV Casualty as Black Flag at Johnny Brenda's
here: http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/31357

TV Casualty as Black Flag -
Dan Yemin of PAINT IT BLACK
Chris Wilson of TED LEO/PHARMACISTS
Andy Nelson of PAINT IT BLACK
Atom Goren of ATOM & HIS PACKAGE
Brian Sokel of FRANKLIN

Everything Sucks: A Tribute To The Descendents - (Set time: 10:00 PM)
Featuring members of ARMALITE, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION JACKSON, PINK
COFFINS, THE A-SIDES and YO MAN, GO!

The England Belongs to Twee Soundsystem with your resident deejays:
LABUDA + JULIA FACTORIAL + JEFF ZIGA + HTSHELL
ENGLAND BELONGS TO TWEE started in 2008 as Philadelphia's only monthly
disco dedicated to hard as nails oi!/British punk and soft as a kitten
twee/c86/indie pop. Since then, they've expanded the playlists to
encompass elements from street punk, riot grrrl, rocksteady, two-tone
and northern soul.

A Benefit for Dining Out for Life Philadephia
This show benefits and celebrates the 20th anniversary of Dining Out
For Life, which benefits organizations that help treat people with HIV
& AIDS.
On Thursday, April 29, 2010 over 200 restaurants across the Delaware
Valley will be participating in what the Philadelphia Inquirer has
called "the busiest restaurant night of the year!". Benefiting
thousands of men, women, and children throughout our region.
Remember, making a difference is as easy as going out to eat! Please
visit Johnny Brenda's again on 4/28 and we will donate 33% of the cost
of your meal to the fight against HIV & AIDS.
Dine Out, Fight AIDS!