Atom and His Package LPs - reissued

Atom Gorengutan

Apr 6, 2024, 10:57:12 AMApr 6
to Atom and his Package email list
Hi there,
I'm not entirely sure that email addresses on this list are still active, but hello auto-reply machines if not!

If you are a human (or a weird auto-reply machine that has interest in vinyl?), Le Noise, a label from Canada recently reissued a couple of the Atom and His Package LPs that Hopeless Records released two Philadelphia area earthquakes ago.  I am incredibly flattered by their (or anyone's!) interest in this!

LEN_Mockup_Atom (1).png
In any case, here is the information about their availability if you're interested.

Atomb