TV Casualty - Ramones Covers Show!

Atomgo

Jul 12, 2010, 11:41:07 AM7/12/10
to Atom and his Package email list
Hey friends,

Just wanted to invite you to our show!

TV CASUALTY which is comprised of
Chris Wilson of TED LEO/PHARMACISTS
Andy Nelson of PAINT IT BLACK
Brian Sokel of FRANKLIN
Me of Atom and his Package stuff.
and for this show... where we'll be playing a whole bunch of Ramones
songs.... with Rodney Anonymous from the Dead Milkmen singing!

The show is Sunday, July 25th 2010 at Kung Fu Necktie in Philadelphia,
PA. Our friends Too Hectic: A Tribute to Operation Ivy will also be
'picking it up'.
This show is a benefit for The Wissahickon Charter School,
http://www.wissahickoncharter.org/

Here's the link to information and for getting tickets if you're
interested:
http://www.r5productions.com/event-details/?tfly_event_id=12691
or
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=2514775

I also now have a twitter account that I never use, but if you know
what 'following' is and want to do it, I think this is how you do
it? I'm sure it will be fun not to get twitter things from me
whether or not you enroll.
http://twitter.com/atomgoren

Hope you're doing well.
Take good care,