Ramones Tribute Show

Adam Goren

May 15, 2010, 1:52:59 PM5/15/10
to atom-and-his-pa...@googlegroups.com
Hi.  You're receiving this because at some point you ended up on the Atom and His Package email list... You should just be able to remove yourself if you're getting this accidentally.
So, last Halloween, Chris Wilson, Brian Sokel, Andy Nelson, Ted Leo and I did a show where we covered a whole bunch of Misfits songs in Philadelphia at a place called Kung Fu Necktie.
It was fun... below are links to videos/recaps of the show.

We're going to do a similar thing... (not sure if Ted is singing this one...will give more info as I know it) and play a bunch of Ramones songs show on Sunday July 25th at the same place.  All proceeds will benefit something nice and it should be fun, especially when we force bass player Andy Nelson to perform Dee Dee's 'rap' record.

Hope this finds you well!
Flyered up,
Atoooooooooooooooooooooooooomb

http://www.phrequency.com/blog/TV_Casualty_Even_better_than_the_real_thing.html