TV Casualty - Misfits cover band appearance

Atomgo

Nov 8, 2009, 9:30:37 AM11/8/09
to Atom and his Package email list, atom...@gmail.com
Hey interested folks,
Sorry I didn't email this out before the fact... next time I'll try
and be more timely. Some friends and I will be playing a series of
shows where we'll be performing songs by a different band at each
show. All proceeds will be donated to a local Philadelphia non-profit
(the first show benefited http://www.pec-cares.org/ ). Our first
thing was on Halloween where we played two sets of Misfits songs...
Here's a link to the videos. Our line up from this show included
Chris Wilson from Ted Leo & the Pharmacists, Andy Nelson from Paint It
Black and more, Brian Sokel from Franklin, Ted Leo from Chris Wilson &
the Pharmacists and me. Enjoy?!
http://www.youtube.com/DNZGDYLE

Hope this finds you well.
Take good care,
Atom

PS - next show in February - Black Flag!