AOSC 633/433 & CHEM 433: Wed update

Ross Salawitch

May 10, 2017, 2:52:23 PM5/10/17
to aosc433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-a...@coursemail.umd.edu, atmospheric-chemist...@googlegroups.com, Pamela Wales, chem433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu
Hi Everyone,

Want to let you know I have emailed three students in 433, asking them
to present tomorrow, using the email address for each that is "in the
system". Was a difficult choice selecting only three Energy Plans; Pam,
Brian, Walt and I went back and forth over many others that were not
asked to present. Great job to the class, on these plans.

Also, the class website is up to date! All lectures, videos, learning
out come quizzes, etc should be available at:

http://www.atmos.umd.edu/~rjs/class/spr2017

Please let me know if you see any problems.

The learning outcome quizzes are especially important, so hope everyone
will have chance to complete.

We'll conduct a review of Problem Set #4 at 6:15 pm tonight in room 3400
of the building, followed by presentations of graduate student projects
at 7 pm. Everyone is invited to attend both.

Cheers,

Ross

--
Ross Salawitch