good luck tomorrow

1 view

Ross Salawitch

Feb 27, 2017, 9:06:26 PM2/27/17
to aosc433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-a...@coursemail.umd.edu, atmospheric-chemist...@googlegroups.com, Pamela Wales, chem433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu
Hi Everyone,

Wishing everyone good luck on the exam tomorrow for AOSC
433/CHEM433/AOSC 633.

Hope folks get a good night's sleep: my exams tend to involve a fair
amount of writing, so showing up well rested will be better than showing
up exhausted.

Pam conducted a review of P Set #2 this evening, and I have posted a
link to the video at http://www.atmos.umd.edu/~rjs/class/spr2017

If you'd like to get your P Set #2 back before the exam, please contact Pam.

---

We'll begin the exam tomorrow the moment the clock strikes 2 pm, so
please do your best to arrive a few minutes early. Exam is closed book,
no notes. I'll ask folks to put away any review notes they may have
brought a few minutes before 2 pm, so that we can start on time.

Cheers,

Ross

--
Ross Salawitch