AOSC 433/633 & CHEM 633: Mon update

Ross Salawitch

Apr 10, 2017, 2:36:29 PM4/10/17
to aosc433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-a...@coursemail.umd.edu, atmospheric-chemist...@googlegroups.com, Pamela Wales, chem433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are able to enjoy the wonderful weather we are experiencing.

Am writing to remind everyone the final deadline for Problem Set #3, after which no credit will be granted, is today at 6 pm.

Pam will lead a review of Problem Set #3 starting 6 pm in the class room.

If you have not yet turned in the P Set #3 and you have something to share, please provide either in person this evening or send both me and Pam an email with the answers included as an attachment, prior to the deadline.

----

The class website should be up to date.  All learning outcome quizzes have been tuned to the Spring 2017 lectures, and have been generally available within 12 hrs of each lecture.  These are meant to repeat high level, take away messages from each class in a manner than enhances the class via repetition.   I am able to see who completes these.  If you have not yet visited the site, accessible via the class website http://www.atmos.umd.edu/~rjs/class/spr2017 , please do so and try to complete the Lecture 9 to 16 learning outcome quizzes prior to the next exam.

---

Tues will be a review of Lectures 9 to 16 plus last year's late-term exam.  And of course Thurs will be the late-term exam.

Cheers,

Ross

--
Ross Salawitch