AOSC 433/633 & CHEM 433: good luck on on Wed

Ross Salawitch

May 16, 2017, 12:34:06 AM5/16/17
to aosc433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-a...@coursemail.umd.edu, atmospheric-chemist...@googlegroups.com, Pamela Wales, chem433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu

Hi Everyone,

Quick email to note the following:

All learning outcome quizzes are posted and the link to the quiz for Lecture 17, which had been broken, is now fixed

Final exam will consist solely of questions needing a written response; there will be no numerical calculations

Exam is closed book, no notes, no calculator

I will actually be present to start the exam (I will have to leave at 11 am)

----

If you have rented Chemistry in Context from us, please bring on Wed for a refund of the $20

----

If a question is not clear, please ask for clarification.

 If you spot any problems with class website, learning outcome quizzes, availability of lecture notes or videos, etc please let me know.  I appreciate the email today about outcome quiz for Lecture 17.

Good luck on the exam and have a great summer.

Cheers,

Ross

--
Ross Salawitch