AOSC 433 / 633 & CHEM 433

Ross Salawitch

Apr 25, 2017, 8:00:46 PM4/25/17
to aosc433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-a...@coursemail.umd.edu, atmospheric-chemist...@googlegroups.com, Pamela Wales, chem433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu
Hi Everyone,

A few updates.

I've posted today's lecture and corrected a typo in the name of
Tuesday's lecture, as well as the link to the video from today. All
class links should be up to date, except for the last two learning
outcome quizzes, which I will soon provide.

Pam kindly provided a PNG with the location of Calvert Cliffs nuclear
plant (which as two reactors), as well as an article about the solar
situation in Frederick County, Maryland. A more recent article is also
included:

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/environment/gardner-signs-executive-order-imposing-six-month-ban-on-applications/article_3b7f4e28-e6c8-5bbd-bafa-e6cd9b8839d9.html

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/economy_and_business/agriculture/frederick-county-lawmakers-look-to-halt-pending-applications-for-solar/article_ee97a39c-3bf3-5b46-b091-2b4f61a5422e.html

Will do my best to get ATs graded and learning outcome quizzes populated.

For those enrolled in 633, we decided project presentation and paper due
date will be 10 May, as has been presented in Lecture 12. I'll soon fix
the website to reflect this date.

Cheers,
Ross

--