AOSC 433, 633 & CHEM 433: Fri update

1 view

Ross Salawitch

Mar 3, 2017, 9:28:43 PM3/3/17
to aosc433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-a...@coursemail.umd.edu, atmospheric-chemist...@googlegroups.com, Pamela Wales, chem433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu
Hi Everyone,

Another Friday, another email.

Am writing to state the Learning Outcome Quiz for Lecture 9, as well as
the ATs for Lecture 10 & 11, are all posted on
http://www.atmos.umd.edu/~rjs/class/spr2017

At least one student did not know of the Student Survey that could be
turned on on Thurs. If this student, and anyone else, would like to
complete the survey and bring to class on Tues, the word file is at
http://www.atmos.umd.edu/~rjs/class/spr2017/problem_sets/ACC_2017_student_survey.doc
Please do this anonymously

Pam will mix any new surveys into the already received responses, so
that I will not know which one the student I spoke with had provided,
and the I will read after class on Tuesday.

---

Finally, please bring a calculator to class on Tuesday. The lecture
will have an interactive component.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

Ross