AOSC 433 / 633: Tues update

Ross Salawitch

Jan 31, 2017, 6:54:38 PM1/31/17
to aosc433-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-0...@coursemail.umd.edu, aosc633-a...@coursemail.umd.edu, atmospheric-chemist...@googlegroups.com, Pamela Wales
Hi Class,

Thanks to Pam and Walt, we are 2 for 2 with video captures of our lectures.

I have update the class website to include a link to today's lecture, in
case anyone either missed it or will want to review. Also, the link to
the learning outcome quiz has been posted.

If you would like to rent a copy of Chemistry in Context from us, and do
not yet have, please bring $20 to class on Thurs. We do not intend to
supply copies of any future readings from this text.

Also, the readings for Thurs are a bit of a grind. Please do your best
to get through the material. And, bring a calculator to class on Thurs.

See you Thurs.

Cheers,

Ross

--