Lexington girl's polo tournament

Roxanne

Apr 18, 2012, 5:21:53 AM4/18/12
to ATL Bike Polo
The tournament is next weekend (27-29 April). I am coming back from
Europe next Monday and I'd love to go to Kentucky with anyone who is
going. So whose down?

Ray Williams

Apr 18, 2012, 6:15:43 AM4/18/12
to atlbi...@googlegroups.com

I got a wedding.  Roxanne we have got 4 or 5 books in the mail addressed to you.

Roxanne

Apr 18, 2012, 8:44:55 AM4/18/12
to ATL Bike Polo
Sweet, thanks ray!

Eric Millard

Apr 18, 2012, 5:04:44 PM4/18/12
to atlbi...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to that tournament, but my car is already full! Sorry

Sent from my iPhone

Yankee Brent

Apr 18, 2012, 11:10:46 PM4/18/12
to ATL Bike Polo
That's a lie, you don't have a car! I'm going to request time off from
work- if I get it I'll be finding a way up there come hell or
highwater. Or maybe my truck.

On Apr 18, 5:04 pm, Eric Millard <ericjmill...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm going to that tournament, but my car is already full! Sorry
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Roxanne

Apr 19, 2012, 6:25:04 PM4/19/12
to ATL Bike Polo
Well let me know Brent! I can leave any day at any time.