ATL Streets Alive May 20th

Yankee Brent

Apr 30, 2012, 2:55:45 PM4/30/12
to ATL Bike Polo
Wassup honkies! Want to set up a court from 2-6pm on Sunday, May 20th
for Atlanta Streets Alive? It's a celebration of bicycle and human-
powered activities on N. Highland, and the street will be shut off to
cars. The organizers are expecting 10,000 people over the course of
the day- a good opportunity to spread the polo gospel!

I e-mailed one of the organizers already and this is what she said:

Jenn Graham je...@aha-strategy.com
Hi Brent!
This sounds so cool!!! Yes we would LOVE for Atlanta Bike Polo to
participate!
Would it be possible for your team to help us build the low curb/
wooden barriers?
~ jenn

Who's in?
-B

luciérnaga

May 1, 2012, 11:05:53 PM5/1/12
to atlbi...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like fun. I'm in. Do the barriers get built on Sunday?
cheers,
luce